The cripps in Hong Kong Hong Kong, Repulse Bay, Cripps, Crippo, Mark Cripps, Joss Cripps

Zai Jian 再見 (Hope to see you again soon)

A diary about our expedition to Hong Kong

Google

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Atrium Holiday Inn - Singapore






My heart dropped a bit when my Bro said we were staying in a Holiday Inn ... I've had such mediocre/middle-of-the-road itinerant photocopier parts salesperson-type experiences with them in the past.

The rooms were as I expected.

But the Atrium was drop-dead stunning. Mix of Vegas meets Logan's Run! Was expecting to see Michael York and Jenny Agutter dash past at any minute.

27 floors of this!

Took several tens of photos of this view -- I'd had a few Tiger beers by that stage.

Interesting though no?

Oh, suit yourself.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home