The cripps in Hong Kong Hong Kong, Repulse Bay, Cripps, Crippo, Mark Cripps, Joss Cripps

Zai Jian 再見 (Hope to see you again soon)

A diary about our expedition to Hong Kong

Google

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My new Ferrari





I finally took the plunge and blew our savings on a second hand Ferrari Enzo.

I wish.

These were all parked outside the apartments here a couple of Sundays ago - there was a Ferrari rally.

HOW I covert one of these!!!

For a laugh, check out Jeremy Clarkson's test drive of an Enzo here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/show/production_notes/enzo.shtml

Anyway, I think my Dad looks great & very much at home next to it. Which leads me on to why we've not been writing much on the blog as we ought. Mum & Dad stayed with us over Chinese New Year - they went back absolutely worn out on Saturday - I think we went to every tourist site possible in 2 weeks. And I've put on nearly seven pounds in a fortnight - eating out every night.

So now I have to wade through 700+ photos and paste them up here over the next week or so.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home