The cripps in Hong Kong Hong Kong, Repulse Bay, Cripps, Crippo, Mark Cripps, Joss Cripps

Zai Jian 再見 (Hope to see you again soon)

A diary about our expedition to Hong Kong

Google

Sunday, July 08, 2007

All in favour say aye



What to do? A public holiday, temperatures soaring up to 33 degrees centigrade, and all of hong kong will be out in force.

Obviously HK Disneyland again. Now I don't wish to sound churlish, but this is our 3rd visit in less than a year. I had already ruled it out, but as I couldn't come up with any other suggestions that any of them would even contemplate somehow I found myself on THAT mickey mouse train again - the one with ears as window. We had to go because there were pirates there.

Actually it wasn't so bad - it was the emptiest I have seen it, we got on all the rides,and met all the characters with very little queuing. It was stinking hot, so hot you couldn't even sit on the pavement to watch the procession and at 5pm having been there all day, I still had to drag them all away. Not sure who loves it most, actually I am, it's Mark without a doubt!

J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home