The cripps in Hong Kong Hong Kong, Repulse Bay, Cripps, Crippo, Mark Cripps, Joss Cripps

Zai Jian 再見 (Hope to see you again soon)

A diary about our expedition to Hong Kong

Google

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

BoneyM & Dim Sum

Had one of those surreal, ++don't know quite where I am++ moments this morning.

Really hot day, lovely blue skies. Took bus into work - listening to the Archers' Podcast on my iPod. That's surreal enough I can tell you.

I was absorbed in something Phil Archer was saying - went to my favourite coffee shop / Dim Sum place to get a coffee. Girl behind the bar asked me something. I took off my headphones to hear her properly and was assaulted by BoneyM's greatest hits on the Tannoy. Weird heady senses all mixed up ... heat; christmas decorations; cantonese; archers; dim sum smell; BoneyM - suddenly for a moment, I became quite vertiginous and giddy - was not 100% sure where I was. Weird.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home