The cripps in Hong Kong Hong Kong, Repulse Bay, Cripps, Crippo, Mark Cripps, Joss Cripps

Zai Jian 再見 (Hope to see you again soon)

A diary about our expedition to Hong Kong

Google

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Transit: Thai Airways Business Lounge Bangkok Airport



How cool is this?

On my way to India .... sitting in the business lounge of the new Bangkok airport. WiFi everywhere. Picture taken on my new Mac NoteBook and immediately published to the web via blog.

This was scifi 5 years ago.

Can't imagine what advances my children are going to see.

Yes on my way to India for a quick day trip - but involves two thru the night energy sapping flights.

And India next week too - but this time via Singapore (one day) and then 2 nights in India.

And the following week, FIVE WHOLE DAYS in India.

I'm gonna be wasted by the end of March.

I look it too by these fotos! Do you like the moody sunset? It was cold in HK today (15 degrees - and that's after a roasting toasting weekend ... 27-29 degrees and much sea swimming & a touch of sunburn). I'm rambling. Currently it's 32 degrees outside on the tarmac.

hey ho

M xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home