The cripps in Hong Kong Hong Kong, Repulse Bay, Cripps, Crippo, Mark Cripps, Joss Cripps

Zai Jian 再見 (Hope to see you again soon)

A diary about our expedition to Hong Kong

Google

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ahhh Commuting.



I'm currently looking out over a tropical bay - surf lapping in & out. Palm trees swaying gently in the breeze. Yachts floating by. I'm contemplating the <35p journey into the office via air conditioned bus which meanders along the Mediterranean-like coast road.

Contrast that with the nearly £10 late, hot, packed train + hellish tube journey (£4 for a single ride are they having a laugh?) in London. Crap. UK needs to sort out public transport and fast.

(My efforts to shake my geek image were not @ all aided by the sight of me taking track-side photos!).

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home