The cripps in Hong Kong Hong Kong, Repulse Bay, Cripps, Crippo, Mark Cripps, Joss Cripps

Zai Jian 再見 (Hope to see you again soon)

A diary about our expedition to Hong Kong

Google

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Terminal lethargy. The epitomy of weekend malaise.

Slumped on the sofa, surrounded by bloody Lego (cut my foot open on a piece a few weeks back ... jolting my broken rib @ the same time. Yes the rib still hurts (~SEVEN~ weeks later) thanks for asking).

Took this pic of the boys this morning.

Rushed to get my camera because this pic I'll remember forever as a typical Saturday morning (it was a Wednesday, but public holiday today).

It epitomises how the boys are just now and how I feel too - a bit lethargic, a bit mid-term. Out of energy. It's the heat. I feel we're in rut. I need to go visit somewhere new - been to Bangkok too many times just recently. I (we) need to be cold somewhere and sometime soon (Joss and I are planning a look weekend trip into 'Tibet' in November so hopefully we'll get cold there).

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home