The cripps in Hong Kong Hong Kong, Repulse Bay, Cripps, Crippo, Mark Cripps, Joss Cripps

Zai Jian 再見 (Hope to see you again soon)

A diary about our expedition to Hong Kong

Google

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Birthday in Singapore

With the family in the UK, I had to spend my birthday alone *sniff*. Thanks for all your cards & pressies everyone. Shame on you who forgot to send me anything (you know who you are).

Actually I spent my birthday on a business trip to Singapore. Had a boozey enough evening alright laced with Scotch eggs (thanks Jen).

The morning of my birthday, I pulled back the 44th floor hotel room curtains to be presented with a banner draped outside which congratulated me on the event of my birthday.
For an instant, I was touched, humbled and amazed how this was arranged. Then the ego-moment washed away as I realised this was not for me of course! It was a poster celebrating Singapore's independence day. Doh.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home