The cripps in Hong Kong Hong Kong, Repulse Bay, Cripps, Crippo, Mark Cripps, Joss Cripps

Zai Jian 再見 (Hope to see you again soon)

A diary about our expedition to Hong Kong

Google

Saturday, December 22, 2007

A week in Manhattan






So whilst in Delhi 8 days ago, I heard that I was needed for a meeting in New York .... after a mad trip round India (see below) I got back from Delhi on Saturday night - had Sunday in HK - then back on a plane again Monday morning to go to the States. 14.5 hour flight to NY, 16 hours coming back. Thank goodness for Cathay Business Class. Stewardesses are definitely beginning to recognise me -- being greeted by my name as I board the plane. Not a good sign and not good for my carbon footprint either. This was my first Business Class trip in Cathay's new herringbone configuration -- quite nice but felt a wee bit confining.

Anyway, serious jetlag and business meetings aside, it was great to be in New York the week before Xmas. I only had two hours to look around, but they do do Xmas well there ("Happy Holidays").

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home