The cripps in Hong Kong Hong Kong, Repulse Bay, Cripps, Crippo, Mark Cripps, Joss Cripps

Zai Jian 再見 (Hope to see you again soon)

A diary about our expedition to Hong Kong

Google

Monday, February 09, 2009

Typical example : one of many calls I get during the day

<phone ring>

Mark:  Mark Cripps

Random asian-sounding in-bound caller: Hello can I speak to Mr Mark Cripps please

Mark: (sigh) Mark Cripps speaking

RAI-BC: Yes, can I speak to Mr Mark Cripps please

Mark: yes, hello

RAI-BC: can you hear me, Mr Mark Cripps please

Mark: HELLO

RAI-BC: Hello, can you hear me, can I speak to Mr Mark Cripps please

Mark: You are, that is why I answered the phone “Mark Cripps” and why I have said “hello” twice

RAI-BC: Pardon, sorry?

Mark: Bye

RAI-BC: Sor....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home