The cripps in Hong Kong Hong Kong, Repulse Bay, Cripps, Crippo, Mark Cripps, Joss Cripps

Zai Jian 再見 (Hope to see you again soon)

A diary about our expedition to Hong Kong

Google

Friday, August 01, 2008

A First Class Birthday Present

This has been the longest birthday I've ever had! It's actually lasted three days and I still have another twenty five minutes to go!

I've been straddling three time zones - Hong Kong; the UK; and West Coast USA. As a consequence, my birthday started tuesday morning and is about to end thursday evening (san francisco time). I wonder if that make me 3 years older? That aside, I can see why following the Millenium round on Concorde was an attractive proposition.

I gradually warmed up to Portland - the weather broke this morning and I woke up (initially @ 2:25 AM) to beautiful blue skies and the smell of a wonderful fresh summer's morning.

Had a good all-day meeting with the clients in Portland and now I'm making my slow way back to Hong Kong for birthday breakfast and presents in 18 hours time or so.

And one of the best bits: I just checked in @ the Cathay Pacific desk and was greeted by a smiling face wishing me happy birthday together with an invitation to sit @ the front of the Jumbo in First Class. Thank you Cathay!

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home