The cripps in Hong Kong Hong Kong, Repulse Bay, Cripps, Crippo, Mark Cripps, Joss Cripps

Zai Jian 再見 (Hope to see you again soon)

A diary about our expedition to Hong Kong

Google

Sunday, April 08, 2007

The MOST frustrating football team EVER part V





No I'm not talking England, I'm talking West Ham of course.

To have beaten Man Utd. To have done the double on Arsenal.

"One shot, we only had one shot, we only had one shot".


And yet to get relegated (probably) is sheer madness.

We were the last team to win @ Highbury and the first team to won @ Emirates.

Not much consolation really.

Is this a team we (I) should be encouraging the boys to support? (Archie shows depressing signs of disappearing to the dark side [well his initials are AFC ... a big oversight on my behalf I admit] and Billy keeps asking which team Frank Lampard plays for).

Mirons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home