The cripps in Hong Kong Hong Kong, Repulse Bay, Cripps, Crippo, Mark Cripps, Joss Cripps

Zai Jian 再見 (Hope to see you again soon)

A diary about our expedition to Hong Kong

Google

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Images of Japan: squirting loos and whale meat





Japan never fails to amaze me.

Sooooo different from everywhere else.

Half the time, I have no idea what's going on. Whether it's shops making and selling either soap or coconut ice (I could not tell); ready-made prayer cards for sale (@ silly prices); posters advertising whale sushi for sale inside; green tea flavoured kit-kat or how about loos that warm the seat to body temp; play flushing noises throughout the duration of your business (to avoid undue embarrassment) and then proceed to squirt warm water into your nether regions (slightly unpleasant feeling I must say - so much so, I had to keep trying it to make sure). Bonkers place.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home