The cripps in Hong Kong Hong Kong, Repulse Bay, Cripps, Crippo, Mark Cripps, Joss Cripps

Zai Jian 再見 (Hope to see you again soon)

A diary about our expedition to Hong Kong

Google

Sunday, May 13, 2007

COME ON YOOOOUUUUUU IRONS

So nervous.

So nervous.

S o n e r v o u s.


I know we're going to be relegated. I just know we are. West Ham are the true British team (i.e. we come in third but give it our personal best -- I stole that gag from an alternative comedian we saw at a show last night).

I am so nervous. Game kicks off in 31 minutes -- it's on live TV and is being shown in bars all round HK. It's currently 21:30 local time - but my intention is to go to bed in 10 mins (hopefully sleep, but I have an aviary of butterflies doing backflips in my tummy right now).

And wake up in the morning to the sad bad un-glad news. Whilst I don't know, I can fantasise we're still in the Premier League.

Fingers and everything crossed.

COME ON WEST HAM. COME ON SHEFFIELD UTD. (Never thought I'd be writing that last sentence).

It's been a month since we wrote anything on the blog (have been travelling), but I'm gonna go seriously dark when I hear we're relegated in the morning.

Bye all.

M x

ps I'll be looking up the collective noun for butterflies later

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home