The cripps in Hong Kong Hong Kong, Repulse Bay, Cripps, Crippo, Mark Cripps, Joss Cripps

Zai Jian 再見 (Hope to see you again soon)

A diary about our expedition to Hong Kong

Google

Monday, May 14, 2007

The morning after the West Ham game before

As promised, I decided not to watch the game(s). Instead, I went to bed before 22:00. Must say, it was hard to get to sleep and I woke up @ 05:00.

Took me two further hours before I had the courage to look at the results. Before I did that, I noticed we'd had seven calls to Skype so I knew something momentous had happened.

UNREAL to have beaten Man U @ home (we did the double on both them and Arsenal this season).

AND WE'RE STAYING UP!

Unless the sour grapes brigade decide to go to the courts.

But seems likely we'll be losing Tevez and Reo-Coker in the summer. :-(

COME ON YOU IRRRRRONS.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home